General Posting Policy for LINCC
- All posted information must be approved by the LINCC administrator at Community Resource Management, LLC (CRM). Once information has been submitted to LINCC for posting, it will be entered automatically into an approval queue. Approval generally takes 3-5 business days. If you do not see your change made after 5 business days, please contact the site administrator, Susan Campbell, at email@example.com.
- LINCC has the right to question, censor, or delete information that has been submitted for posting. Information will be deleted that contains profanity or other offensive language or concepts. Attacks against individuals or particular groups are not permitted. LINCC also has the right to prevent comments by specific persons or groups.
- Comments deemed to be spam or to contain information that is suspicious in any way will not be approved and/or will be deleted. Including a link to additional, outside content is permitted, but the linked content should be relevant to the posted information. Unrelated links will be deleted.
- Information which does not add to the conversation, takes off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Any personal information – including e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or other private information – will be deleted as soon as possible.
- CRM is the owner, administrator, and editor of the site. We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any comments. We cannot be responsible for the reliability of content in any site connected to or from LINCC.
Goods and Services Policy
It is the policy of the Classified Area of LINCC to feature goods and services by and for nonprofit organizations. Items can be posted by nonprofits, academia and government entities. For-profits can post items/services if items/services are given on a free, pro bono basis. Any item/service presented for sale by a for-profit is not eligible to be included in this area.
Goods and services posted through LINCC are not endorsed by CRM, the Community Foundation of North Louisiana, or the United Way of Northwest Louisiana or any of them. By using the goods and service, nonprofits agree to indemnify and hold harmless CRM, the Community Foundation of North Louisiana and the United Way of Northwest Louisiana from any liability accruing from the goods and services.
Volunteers posted through LINCC are not endorsed by CRM, the Community Foundation of North Louisiana, and the United Way of Northwest Louisiana. By using the volunteer service, nonprofits agree to ensure adequate safeguards are in place for vetting potential volunteers and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CRM, the Community Foundation of North Louisiana and the United Way of Northwest Louisiana from any liability accruing from the volunteers.